• High school diploma or its equivalent;
• 5 years of experience as a Pit manager or an equivalent job is recommended;
• Basic knowledge of English and Mandarin is a must;
• Must uphold and be willing to follow our Company Values
• Monthly salary range : USD 1,000 – USD 1,500
• A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period
• Up to 40% of net profit share as incentive plan
• Free visa & working permit
• Free Wi-Fi & company accommodation
• Free meals available 24 hours per day
• 4 days off per month
• 14 days annual leave, including a free airplane ticket after one year of service
• Working Location: Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia
• Employment type: Full-time
• Career Level: Experienced
Contact : HR Department
Email : [email protected]
Website : www.ruby89.com
Address : Au Village, Thmei Commune, Kampong Rou District, Svay Rieng Provice, Kingdom of Cambodia
Tel : +855 977 821 789
If our offer interests you and you are willing to comply with our directions below:
[strong]Vision[/strong] • The world is filled with joy & happiness through our efforts.
• Provide quality service & products that exceed customer expectations
• Make our good employees create a better life for themselves and their families
• Make our investors and members more profitable with every single cent that they spend or invest with trust on us.
• Self-improvement – feed your body with meals & exercise; feed your mind with new knowledge and skills.
• Mutual Respect – respect yourself; respect others; respect to gain respect or vice versa.
• Teamwork – support each other, win together.
• Trustworthy – don’t cheat customers; don’t cheat company & don’t cheat yourself.
• High Quality & High Efficiency – use the best way to provide quality products and services fast which make our customers happy.
• Sharing – sharing efforts, sharing ideas, sharing contribution & sharing profit.
• Responsibility – be responsible to your company; be responsible to yourself; be responsible to your family & be responsible to the community.
You may apply with your cover letter and resume in English, an ID photo, the reasons why you left each company, the salary from each company and your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by email, phone or Skype for an interview.
Why Should You Choose Lucky Ruby For Your Career?
Lucky Ruby is a casino and resort, with a strong focus on quality of service along with safe and secure entertainment. One of our activities are Live Dealer Casino table games. In order to enforce our company values and standards, we require a support service with great personal skills. It is the proof of our commitment and the guarantee of those who trust us that we are a reliable and fair environment.