Motion Graphic Designer
• Creation of high-end, fully realized graphics, style elements, video looks, and overlays to incorporate into finished edited content for marketing, sponsorship, broadcast, digital delivery, web, and in-game entertainment in a dynamic environment.
• Build a custom archive of 2D and 3D forced perspective animations for court and ice projection.
• Prepare rough elements for initial concept presentations for clients to review as part of brand marketing.
• Brainstorm and create storyboards as part of a creative team to help reach the desired vision of the client.
• Stay up to date with new technologies such as augmented/virtual reality and 360-degree videos and be able to create graphics that live on those platforms.
• Serve as a solution-finder and trouble-shooter for creative challenges and view them as an opportunity to push the limits on what the Client sees as “possible”.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3-5 years of graphic design experience.
• Expert knowledge of Cinema 4D and Adobe Suite.
• Ability to work well alone and in a team environment.
• Experience in court/ice projection (2D and 3D forced perspective)
• Strong creative skills.
• Excellent self-motivation skills and time management.
• Ability to find productive solutions to creative challenges.
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively to deliver on time within a tight turnaround.
• Forward-thinking with extraordinary organizational skills and project coordination experience.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal skills to actively offer up solutions to problems and be an active diplomat internally and externally.
• Working knowledge of cutting-edge equipment.
• Monthly salary range : USD 1,000 – USD 2,000
• A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period
• Up to 40% of net profit share as incentive plan
• Free visa & working permit
• Free Wi-Fi & company accommodation
• Free meals available 24 hours per day
• 4 days off per month
• 14 days annual leave, including a free airplane ticket after one year of service
• Working Location: Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia
• Employment type: Full-time
• Career Level: Experienced
Contact : HR Department
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.ruby89.com
Address : Au Village, Thmei Commune, Kampong Rou District, Svay Rieng Provice, Kingdom of Cambodia
Tel : +855 977 821 789
If our offer interests you and you are willing to comply with our directions below:
• The world is filled with joy & happiness through our efforts.
• Provide quality service & products that exceed customer expectations
• Make our good employees create a better life for themselves and their families
• Make our investors and members more profitable with every single cent that they spend or invest with trust on us.
• Self-improvement – feed your body with meals & exercise; feed your mind with new knowledge and skills.
• Mutual Respect – respect yourself; respect others; respect to gain respect or vice versa.
• Teamwork – support each other, win together.
• Trustworthy – don’t cheat customers; don’t cheat company & don’t cheat yourself.
• High Quality & High Efficiency – use the best way to provide quality products and services fast which make our customers happy.
• Sharing – sharing efforts, sharing ideas, sharing contribution & sharing profit.
• Responsibility – be responsible to your company; be responsible to yourself; be responsible to your family & be responsible to the community.
You may apply with your cover letter and resume in English, an ID photo, the reasons why you left each company, the salary from each company and your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by email, phone or Skype for an interview.
Why Should You Choose Lucky Ruby For Your Career?
Lucky Ruby is a casino and resort, with a strong focus on quality of service along with safe and secure entertainment. One of our activities are Live Dealer Casino table games. In order to enforce our company values and standards, we require a support service with great personal skills. It is the proof of our commitment and the guarantee of those who trust us that we are a reliable and fair environment.