Land Based Casino Marketing Executive
We are looking for a Land Based Casino Marketing Executive to join our marketing team in line with our vision to increase our market outreach.
• Planning, organizing, executing and analyzing casino marketing campaigns to the current casino customer database.
• Segmenting and analyzing the database to ensure target markets are hit in relation to appropriate campaigns and promotions.
• Taking full responsibility for certain aspects of casino marketing including product road maps and their introduction through go to market plans.
• Work with various other departments of the business to ensure optimal cross selling opportunities.
• Work alongside external creative agencies through regular briefings to ensure requirements are met.
• Providing copy for email campaigns and promotions.
• 2+ years’ experience in a casino marketing role.
• Any tertiary qualification is an added advantage.
• Multilingual ability especially in Vietnamese is an added advantage.
• A strong knowledge and background in land based casino marketing is required.
• A real team player used to work with various other internal and external stakeholders
• A strong desire and passion for the casino Industry as well as a self-motivated attitude to get the job done.
• A creative thinker with the ability to think outside the box when it comes to developing excellent marketing campaigns.
• Monthly salary range : USD 1,000 – USD 2,000
• A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period
• Up to 40% of net profit share as incentive plan
• Free visa & working permit
• Free Wi-Fi & company accommodation
• Free meals available 24 hours per day
• 4 days off per month
• 14 days annual leave, including a free airplane ticket after one year of service
• Working Location: Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia
• Employment type: Full-time
• Career Level: Experienced
Contact : HR Department
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ruby89.com
Address : Au Village, Thmei Commune, Kampong Rou District, Svay Rieng Provice, Kingdom of Cambodia
Tel : +855 977 821 789
If our offer interests you and you are willing to comply with our directions below:
• The world is filled with joy & happiness through our efforts.
• Provide quality service & products that exceed customer expectations
• Make our good employees create a better life for themselves and their families
• Make our investors and members more profitable with every single cent that they spend or invest with trust on us.
• Self-improvement – feed your body with meals & exercise; feed your mind with new knowledge and skills.
• Mutual Respect – respect yourself; respect others; respect to gain respect or vice versa.
• Teamwork – support each other, win together.
• Trustworthy – don’t cheat customers; don’t cheat company & don’t cheat yourself.
• High Quality & High Efficiency – use the best way to provide quality products and services fast which make our customers happy.
• Sharing – sharing efforts, sharing ideas, sharing contribution & sharing profit.
• Responsibility – be responsible to your company; be responsible to yourself; be responsible to your family & be responsible to the community.
You may apply with your cover letter and resume in English, an ID photo, the reasons why you left each company, the salary from each company and your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by email, phone or Skype for an interview.
Why Should You Choose Lucky Ruby For Your Career?
Lucky Ruby is a casino and resort, with a strong focus on quality of service along with safe and secure entertainment. One of our activities are Live Dealer Casino table games. In order to enforce our company values and standards, we require a support service with great personal skills. It is the proof of our commitment and the guarantee of those who trust us that we are a reliable and fair environment.