VIP Executive Marketing
• Manage host program, which includes, but is not limited to: departmental policies, codes, reports, establishing goals and expectations, tools and accountability
• Manage the host contact-management tool
• Increase VIP revenue, number of coded VIPs, number of VIP trips and average VIP ADT
• Partner with the Promotions Manager to develop VIP events
• Executes all Casino Marketing business plans to ensure performance and profit objectives for short and long-term goals are met
• Ensure that corporate policies and procedures are followed and maintained
• Yield VIP events, concerts and the hotel (where applicable)
• Schedule shifts and delegate tasks within casino marketing department
• Assist with overflow telephone calls
• Complete payroll for agents in the casino marketing department
• Review Penthouse arrivals and availability
• Review all executive reservations
• Supervise Casino Marketing Agents
• Creative open-minded and flexible, other tasks assigned
• Working at Cambodia
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Related Field
• Three (3) years of experience managing Casino Host processes, which include but are not limited to: host coding, hotel and event yielding, event planning and execution, comp management, scheduling, property coordination.
• Must be proficient in direct marketing, database analysis, planning and execution of campaigns/events, Players Club and outbound calling strategies.
• Extensive knowledge of Opera systems.
• Experience in casino floor and hotel operations.
• Must demonstrate motivation, a self-starter mentality, great communication skills and high energy.
• Must be able to achieve goals and work high pressure environment based on making quotas.
• Willing and able to work various hours and shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
We need to know the reason you leave each company and salary from last your company
• Attractive salary
• Work with passionate, talented and driven colleagues who are so friendly and supportive.
• Opportunity to work with variety of projects and products.
• Company will support 01 year visa after joined Lucky Ruby.
• Insurance according to Labor law at Cambodia.
• Company will provide meal and accommodation since starting.
Interested candidate, please submit CV and Cover Letter by English with stating your expected salary thought via email or office address below. Only shortlist candidates will be notified and contacted by email/ phone/ Skype for interview.
Contact : HR Department
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.ruby89.com
Address : Au Village, Thmei Commune, Kampong Ro District, Svay Rieng Provice, Kingdom of Cambodia
Tel : +855 446401666 / 097 78 21 789
Why Should You Choose Lucky Ruby For Your Career?
Lucky Ruby is a casino and resort, with a strong focus on quality of service along with safe and secure entertainment. One of our activities are Live Dealer Casino table games. In order to enforce our company values and standards, we require a support service with great personal skills. It is the proof of our commitment and the guarantee of those who trust us that we are a reliable and fair environment.