Land Casino Dealer
• Assists in establishing strategic marketing plans to achieve casino objectives for sales
• Participate in and supports the Marketing Manager in strategic planning, advertising, promotion, and public relations
• Supports the Marketing Manager and actively participates in the development of creative strategies/briefs and media strategies/plans/execution for assigned projects
• Supports the Marketing Manager in the process for development and execution of sales targets and other key targeted marketing plains in order to reach important customer segments
• Identify opportunities and develop plans to address key customer opportunities
• Able to do qualitative/quantitative research on consumer trends, internal performance measures, competitive environment and market share
• Communicate with department heads to gather project details and organize deadlines
• Monitor displayed marketing and advertising collateral (printed collateral, website, social media and digital assets) to ensure content is accurate and current at all times
• Assembles reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting and summarizing information, graphs and presentations
• Represents the Casino well in all contacts. Works as team member and maintains cultural sensitivity at all times
• Must be able to work on call and overtime when necessary
• Other job-related duties as assigned.
• Female or Male
• University degree in Marketing or Communications
• At least 3-4 years of marketing experience
• Highly customer service focused.
• Able to lead and mentor a team
• Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Must possess excellent customer and employee relations skills.
• We need to know the reason leave each company and last drawn salary of each company
• Competitive salary
• Company will support 01 year visa after joined Lucky Ruby (if not local)
• Company will provide meal and accommodation since starting
• Professional working environment with career advancement
• Opportunities to know and work closely with national and international entities and organizations
• Health and employment benefits in accordance with the Labor
• Interested candidate, please apply online with your cover letter and resume in English with your expected salary. Only shortlist candidates will be notified and contacted either by email/ phone/ Skype for interview.
Contact : HR Department
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.ruby89.com
Address : Au Village, Thmei Commune, Kampong Ro District, Svay Rieng Provice, Kingdom of Cambodia
Tel : +855 446401666 / 097 78 21 789
Why Should You Choose Lucky Ruby For Your Career?
Lucky Ruby is a casino and resort, with a strong focus on quality of service along with safe and secure entertainment. One of our activities are Live Dealer Casino table games. In order to enforce our company values and standards, we require a support service with great personal skills. It is the proof of our commitment and the guarantee of those who trust us that we are a reliable and fair environment.